WEBSITE COOKIES POLICY
last updated on 24/08/2022
This website (www.ngkceramicseurope.be – hereinafter the “Website”) is owned and exploited by NGK Ceramics Europe SA, with registered office at rue des Azalées 1, 7331 Baudour, registered in the belgian companies register under number BE0401 115 388. Any reference in this document to “we”, “us” or “our” will be meant to designate NGK Ceramics Europe SA.
From time to time, we may need to change this Cookies Policy. In case of important changes, we will inform you hereof by appropriate means. The most recent version of this Cookies Policy is available on our Website.
- What are cookies and why do we use them?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your computer or mobile device via your browser. Our Website’s server will only have access to the information contained in the cookie text file, it will not have access to any other information stored on your computer or device.
Some of the cookies that we use on our Website are essential to make our Website work, others serve to provide you a better, faster and safer user experience.
Cookies are often classified in the following categories:
- “session cookies”: cookies that are automatically erased once the user exits the web browser window;
- “persistent cookies”: cookies that are placed on a user’s hard drive and stay there for a certain period of time (cookies can expire after several minutes, days or years);
- “own cookies”: cookies that are developed and placed by the website operator itself; and
- “Cookies from third parties”: cookies that are placed by a website that belongs to a domain different from the one shown in the address bar of the website.
You will find more information on the specific cookies that we use on our Website below, as well as information on how to manage these cookies – including, if desired, how to delete them.
- Which cookies do we use?
Please find below a list of the cookies that we are using on our Website.
- Consent of the visitor
You can withdraw your consent at any time and refuse the installation of cookies on your device or their use on the website and/or delete cookies by clicking on the customise cookies setting or by changing the settings of your browser (see below).
- How can you delete or block cookies, or change your settings?
You can opt-out of each cookie category (except strictly necessary cookies) by clicking on the customise cookies settings:
For more information about removing and blocking cookies using your browser settings, you may visit: All about cookies
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of our website. Some of our services may require cookies in your browser to view and use them.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints in relation to this Cookies Policy or the processing of your personal data by us, please feel free to contact us at by regular mail at the attention of NGK Ceramics Europe S.A., bureau du DPD, rue des Azalées1, 7331 Baudour ou via [email protected]